Saturday, July 27, 2013

Day 14 - Getting Sick

I'm getting a cold.  It's not going to stop me or anything, but I don't feel as high energy today as I have been for the last week or so.  Looking forward to it passing.

Today's yoga was Diamond Dozen.  I did additional positions/reps during all the talking to make it a decent workout. 

Cheers.
________________________

90 Workouts in 90 Days

7/23/13 - Day 1: Energy
7/24/13 - Day 2: Energy
7/25/13 - Day 3: Energy
7/26/13 - Day 4: Fat Burner
7/27/13 - Day 5: Diamond Dozen

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I hope you get over the cold quickly! And thanks for leaving the comment. I'm still here, but I definitely can be more here if you know what I mean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do know what you mean. Just don't wait till you feel motivated because that time may never come. Create your own motivation - start small, do half a workout or just do the stretching without engaging everything. Just something to create some momentum again. We can do this!

    ReplyDelete