Monday, July 29, 2013

Week 2 Review

I feel like crap.  Last thing I wanted to do today was yoga, but I did a session of Red Hot Core (RHC) anyway.  I saw that it was short - and it was - but it was my no means an easy one.  At least it's done.  I can't wait till this piece of crap cold leaves my body.

Week 2 Review:  Current weight is 199.6 - that's down 3.4 pounds in the last week.  Compared to a loss of 0 during Week 1, I'm happy with that.

Week 2 Atta-girls:
  • Yoga 6 days out of 7
  • Stuck with my food combining all week
  • Ate gluten free and dairy free all week
Week 2 Keep-Working-On-Its:
  • Drank alcohol on 2 nights
  • Stopped eating so many veggies by Friday last week because they were making my stomach feel crappy.  Might be a gut flora problem.  Or a bad head of lettuce.  Who knows.
  • Ate a popsicle yesterday.  9 grams of sugar.  That was my only sugar all week, and it felt really good on my sore throat.  But still.  No sugar is no sugar.
So far I'm not counting calories at all.  I'm just eating when I'm hungry and I eat till I'm satisfied.  If I can continue losing doing this I'll keep it up because I really dislike calorie counting.  We'll see how next week looks.


________________________

90 Workouts in 90 Days

7/23/13 - Day 1: Energy
7/24/13 - Day 2: Energy
7/25/13 - Day 3: Energy
7/26/13 - Day 4: Fat Burner
7/27/13 - Day 5: Diamond Dozen
7/28/13 - Day 6: Energy
7/29/13 - Day 7: RHC

1 comment:

  1. That's so awesome! My first mini goal is to really get under 200! Can't even remember the last time I was really... You are doing so great though. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete