Thursday, August 1, 2013

Day 19

Energy workout today.  I didn't really wanna but I made myself.  I feel kind of in a funk.  Maybe because I stayed up too late last night and didn't get enough sleep.  I'm struggling to go to bed at a reasonable hour because by the time I'm done parenting it's 9:30 or 10:00 and I desperately feel like I need some time to myself.  So I stay up, even though I'm typically getting tired around then, because I wanna have me time.  Next thing I know it's midnight or 1:00AM and I'm up around 7.

I know I could see faster changes if I did everything right and really committed to it.  I've clearly committed to the yoga.  I mean, I'm in it for at LEAST 90 days, right?  The eating I'm committed to sometimes.  I guess by definition that's not a commitment.

Room to grow, I guess.

 ________________________

90 Workouts in 90 Days

7/23/13 - Day 1: Energy
7/24/13 - Day 2: Energy
7/25/13 - Day 3: Energy
7/26/13 - Day 4: Fat Burner
7/27/13 - Day 5: Diamond Dozen
7/28/13 - Day 6: Energy
7/29/13 - Day 7: RHC
7/30/13 - Day 9: Energy
7/31/13 - Day 10: Energy
8/1/13 - Day 11: Energy

3 comments:

  1. Oh no! The Infamous Funk! heh. Seriously though. It sounds like you are doing great. I think you are awesome for doing the workouts even when you don't want to. That's definitely an issue for me anyway. Just sounds like an off day, maybe? Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's just an off day. My energy has been much better overall since starting yoga. And I think we should start a band called "Infamous Funk". Best idea this week. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Infamous Funk all the way! And our dance routine would be made up of DDPY moves! lol

    ReplyDelete