Thursday, July 25, 2013

90 yoga workouts in 90 days

Fasting blood sugar this morning was 125.  Still in the Type II diabetes range.  Not happy about that.  I'll keep testing to see if this is just how it is now...or if this is some fluke related to eating a tablespoon of popsicle sweetened with Truvia (Erythritol) 2 days ago (seems unlikely).  In any case, it's not good.  If DDP yoga can make a difference for me with my health, mine will be the loudest testimonial out there.

Yesterday, yoga started feeling good.  It's still hard and I'm still happy when it's over, but it actually started feeling GOOD.  Like, I think it takes some time to learn how to do the positioning correctly before it feels good.  Yesterday was my 6th DDP yoga workout. Today's felt good too.  Wouldn't it be cool if I became one of those people who LOVED yoga?

I've decided to do 90 yoga workouts in 90 days.  Today was day 3.  Every day this week so far I've done the Energy workout.

I don't feel particularly articulate today so I'm going to sign off.

____________________

90 Workouts in 90 Days

7/23/13 - Day 1: Energy
7/24/13 - Day 2: Energy
7/25/13 - Day 3: Energy

No comments:

Post a Comment