Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Baselines

Holy FUCK.  I just took my blood pressure to get a baseline for later comparison.  It was 141/100.  How the hell did that happen?  I knew it was high and the 141 part is borderline, but the 100 is kind of crazy high.  I'm not in good shape.  I have a 3 year old.  I have to improve these numbers.  I think my body just can't handle my current weight.  This is the most I've ever weighed without being pregnant, and I think my body is yelling at me. 

Fasting blood sugar is also out of control - 117.  Last time I checked it was a couple of weeks ago and it was 116 then too...so this isn't an anomaly.  Awesome!  Well, the worse things look now the better they'll look later. 

Also took my measurements.  It's embarrassing. 

Chest: 40"
Waist: 45"
Hips: 44" 
Thigh: 26" (I'd actually like this number to go up as I get more muscular).

So I'll update my pictures page with the current stats. 

This is all pretty humbling.

Had an old DVD player stuck in the closet and hooked it up yesterday (ok, my husband did).  Also cleared a space in the living room so I have room to do yoga.  Hoping the DVDs get here today.  I want to do something - even if it's just the easy "Wake up" video - every day.  I need to get better or my daughter is going to be without a mom while she's still a kid.


No comments:

Post a Comment