Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Day 3

Did the Energy video today - it's available on the website.  Hopefully the videos will arrive tomorrow.  So exciting.  No doubt though, the workout is challenging - I had to modify all the harder moves like pushups and lunges.  I'll get stronger though.

Another change for me has been giving up my nightly glass-or-two of wine.  I'll miss that but I'm sure I'll get used to it.  Also I've stopped combining carbs and proteins.  I find it a lot easier to just ditch carbs altogether, but I know that's not the answer long term.  I've tried that and didn't feel great.  I'm also trying to limit what I eat after about 7PM.  Yesterday I tried to go to bed at 10 but was hungry and had to get up and eat something.  My body will adjust over time.

I'd like to get into a routine where I'm getting up earlier - like 6AM.  Today I did my yoga with my 3 year old having a tantrum over my shoulder.  A little distracting, but I didn't let it stop me!

Tomorrow morning I'm going to get measurements, blood sugar, and blood pressure baselines.

No comments:

Post a Comment