Monday, July 22, 2013

Rude Awakening

Got on the scale this morning - first weigh in after completing Week 1.  Same weight.  No change.  Probably because I didn't DTFP.

I did do yoga 4 times last week though, so I think that's a good start.  I struggle with the eating in part because I feel like I should socialize - eat, drink, be merry - with others.  I guess my sparkling personality will have to suffice.  No way am I going though all this and staying fat.

I keep finding ways to bring others into my circle of DDPY support and accountability, so other eyes are on me.  I'm much more likely to stick with something if other people will be watching me.  I mean, how many diets and exercise programs have been quietly abandoned because no one was watching anyway?  Yeah, I care what people think of me (often my downfall) but in this case it can be helpful.

Anyway, to summarize week one:   Did yoga workouts 4 times, didn't follow the eating plan.  Did increase vegetable intake.  Let's make week 2 a better one.  

4 comments:

  1. You're pushing through and that's great! Every day you say "Yes" to your health, you're one step closer to being that fit gal you seek :D We're gonna rock this, girlie!

    - Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement! This week is already an improvement. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't even get on the scale this week. Let's make this week rock. I'm doing better too. I did yoga yesterday even when I didn't feel like it. I guess I had your DTFP mantra in my head. You're doing awesome though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're doing better! Yea for the mantra! and thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete