Friday, August 2, 2013

Day 20

Did Fat Burner today.  I was proud of myself for picking a harder workout on a Friday.  I could have slacked...and I didn't!

I also videotaped me doing yoga today.  O. M. G.  Not good.  On the plus side, I've got EXCELLENT footage to show how far I've come a year from now.  Sweet Jeebus. Seriously?  I'm too embarrassed to post it on here.  Let's put it this way.  Remember Arthur "before" his yoga transformation?  I hope to do yoga that well by Day 60.

Just keep plugging away, right?

Regarding the diet...I'm failing at parts of it.  I may have to count calories.

But an unexpected positive (and this may be TMI for some folks...) is my sex drive seems to have resurfaced.

Nothing in my world has changed except for yoga.

Diamond Dallas Page, my husband thanks you.

  ________________________

90 Workouts in 90 Days

7/23/13 - Day 1: Energy
7/24/13 - Day 2: Energy
7/25/13 - Day 3: Energy
7/26/13 - Day 4: Fat Burner
7/27/13 - Day 5: Diamond Dozen
7/28/13 - Day 6: Energy
7/29/13 - Day 7: RHC
7/30/13 - Day 9: Energy
7/31/13 - Day 10: Energy
8/1/13 - Day 11: Energy
8/2/13 - Day 12: Fat Burner

4 comments:

  1. Ah how great is it to feel alive!? I'm happy for you! You are doing so great! As for the video: I'm an introvert and shy (the internet always gave some protection) but I never posted anything of my face or anything. When it came to documenting this journey, for some reason I easily came to the decision to post videos and everything (completely out of character)... I think because I wanted this to be beyond me... Can't really explain it other than I know I'm not the only one. But you always judge for yourself when and even if you are ready to post video. If never then you don't, just blog (You are so great at it!) But always do the videos to have for personal recognition! It'll be a great motivator to maintain your weight when you reach your goal to look back and see the videos from when you started!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep kickin' ass, Lanie! A lot of women who are doing DDPYoga, well, I would imagine their husbands/boyfriends are also thanking Diamond Dallas Page! LOL!

    Go to YouTube and just punch in "Les Brown." He's fast becoming my favorite motivational speaker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you! You are kicking butt! Ah! I am SO proud of you. And SO proud of your drive to work-out everyday :D You are putting me to shame, missy :P
    - Erica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katarina - Thanks, that makes me feel a little better about being a-scared to post videos. haha.

    Jim - thanks! I'll check him out.

    Erica - hardly putting you to shame, silly girl - you're doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete